Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks Dr Who - BlaBlaBla Daleks

I laughed so hard, omg this is brilliant! I feel so bad for Rory. Great parody and great animation. Your style is very interesting with the floating hands, its odd but works very well. The voice are awesome as well! Keep up the good work!

iPhone 5 Ad Parody iPhone 5 Ad Parody

Very lovely short. I found the entire thing hilarious. One thing I'll say is your lip syncing is a bit off, but not too noticeable. The overall animation is well done, you could add more to your in betweens to make the flow of your animation smoother. Keep up the good work!

MistyEntertainment responds:

Thanks for the review!

P.S. Nice flashes

Slender parody (Test) Slender parody (Test)

It's not bad. You can practice with your inbetweens to make your animation more smoother. As for the overall story, I didn't really understand as to what was going on. Next time make that more clear! But it wasn't so bad, keep it up and keep practicing!

Daker777NG responds:

Ok thanks :) I will umm idk add some visual references so it can be more understandable, its not finished so maybe when i add some sounds and some details it will be good to understand

Rare At E3 Rare At E3

Hahahaha. That was basically E3. The voices were awesome and the entire thing made me laugh! Love your style too.

Secret Door Entry! Secret Door Entry!

Oh my! I love this. The art style is very cute, you can work on the flow of your animation a bit better though so it will run smoothly, but overall I enjoyed this a lot, the ending was great and gave me a big laugh. Keep up the good work!

DragonGay Z Ep.1 DragonGay Z Ep.1

Okay, I'll be honest with you. You can work on your backgrounds more instead of just smudging the colours together. You can do the "Egoraptor" thing where you just put a darker verison of whatever colour you are using to create the shadow/dark parts. Your animation isn't bad considering you are using a mouse! But when you do get your tablet or you can still do it with your mouse becareful with your inbetweens, your key poses for it is good starting point, just emphasis and practice with your inbetweens to make your animation flow more smoothly. As for the story, I was a little confused as to what was going on, next time try to make it a bit stronger so your audience will grasp onto what is going on. Your voice acting is good because it made me laugh.

SpoonFullTits responds:

Ha ha thanks so much, I'll keep that in mind!!!

Payne In The Max Payne In The Max

Oh my goodness. This was great! I love your animation and art style! Gave me huge laughs been playing Max Payne lately xD

A night in the forest! A night in the forest!

Nice animation. Keep it up!

Birdstory Birdstory

Interesting. Lol birds are crazy. Keep it up!

Mario Means Business Mario Means Business

I like your animation/art style. Very nice! :) Keep it up!